One Week in Peru
One Week in Peru
This is the bout you’ve been waiting for: You vs the Inca Trail. Limber up in Lima, then fly to Cusco for acclimatization. Spend four days hard slogging it up South America’s most celebrated trek and be rewarded with a Machu Picchu sunrise. But don’t stress, your local support crew will feed you up with lollies, fruit and sugary drinks to help keep the demons at bay. It’s a bout that includes lots of uphill battles, fancy footwork and sweat, but don’t worry, you’ve got this.
- Lima – Orientation Walk
- Cusco – Orientation Walk
- 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail) guided hike(s) with porters’ support. Or guided Cusco stay (Machu Picchu by train)
- Machu Picchu – Guided tour
- Feel like climbing some mountains, fording some streams and following some rainbows? Where better to fulfil your adventurous dreams than along the epic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, there’s something to suit everyone. Trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your awesome life
- Don’t worry, we won’t hog all of your time. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to bounce around Cusco, digging deep into the pockets of Incan history
- Intrepid gives you wings! Really big mechanical ones. We’ll fly you from Lima to Cusco so you won’t have to think about the logistics of it all
- At Intrepid we’ve always been about balancing profit and purpose and as the largest B Corp certified operator on the Inca Trail, we’re committed to operating our treks for the benefit of all – join us and help make the world a better place.
Inca Trail (3100m)* or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (3650m)* or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (2650m)* or Aguas Calientes (2040m)
Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us